What customers are telling us . . . and what it could mean for you.
Following a challenging 2020, businesses are looking to transform in large part due to COVID-19, their ability to adapt to and leverage new technologies. To understand the role of 5G technology and its use cases that are being implemented today and are valuable in driving businesses forward, Verizon Business commissioned a nationwide survey of 700 technology decision-makers.
Conducted by Morning Consult, the survey examined awareness, current adoption, potential use cases and barriers to entry for 5G. The survey focused on multiple industries, including Sports/Entertainment/Media, Government/Public Sector, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Retail.
What did we learn?
Among those polled, there is a strong awareness and overwhelming belief that 5G networks and devices will have a transformative impact on business.
Key impacts included:
- Most business decision-makers say they have heard “a lot” about 5G (55%) versus one in five general population adults when asked the same question (23%)
- Seven in 10 believe 5G will help their company overcome the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic (69%)
- Almost half (48%) of decision-makers say their company has already provided, or is planning to provide, a 5G-capable smartphone or device to employees within the next six months
- Decision-makers largely agree that 5G will create new opportunities for their company (80%), their industry (79%), and their role (79%)
What could this mean for you . . . and your customers?
Your customers are most likely aware of and very interested in exploring 5G—what it can do for their businesses and how to start. They may be wondering how to leverage 5G to make sustainable changes in their business.
So, this is an opportunity for you to become our customer’s trusted partner, driving their 5G transformation.
Take steps now.
- Download the full Verizon 5G Business Report, read about 5G use cases and learn 5G technology basics.
- Also, check out our Web Acceleration Solution Brief!
- Reach out to us today to help your customers get 5G ready.
Contact: David Zeidan, National Channel Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Verizon is a global leader in the delivery of cloud, security, Machine-to-Machine, mobility, and advanced communications. Verizon also provides converged communications, information, and entertainment services over America's most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.