TBI's Emily Ball and Bryan Reynolds deliver April Channel News.
- COVID-19 partner and customer-facing materials
- NEW COVID-19 PMC campaign now available
- TBI Expands to the UK
- Tierpoint added to TBI’s portfolio
- April Newsletter
- Download: Mobility Breakdown
- Featured blog: Selling Mobile Workforce Solutions: Not Just for Pandemics
- Tech From Home: Weschool Brings Italy's Classrooms Online With 8X8
- 8x8 Cloud Communications Ensures Continuity and Wellness
- Industry News
Kevin Leonard, who steered the Alliance Channel for more than 10 years, retired at the end of last month (March). His total AT&T tenure numbered three decades. Will Harvey, known for his network integration leadership, will replace Leonard.
The FCC has reported that the number of broadband and telephone service providers committing to keeping consumers connected during the coronavirus pandemic has reached almost 400 organizations.
Keep up with the latest videos from TBI. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.