TBI's Emily Ball and Bryan Reynolds deliver August Channel News.
Recap of TBI's August Channel News
- Channel Partners Evolution in D.C. September 9 - 12th
- Road Show in Detroit September 11th
- Cloud Commission in Minneapolis September 12th
- Road Show in Dallas September 17th
- CPaaS Workshop in Chicago September 18th
- Road Show in Kansas City September 26th
- NEW Partner Marketing Center Campaign: Back Office Support
- Access information and instructions on PMC here.
- August Newsletter
- Industry News
T-Mobile and Sprint reportedly are divesting assets to Dish Network to help build its own wireless network.
CloudGenix can now launch branch infrastructure for its customers through the cloud with their new CloudBlades platform that spins up SD-WAN, security, voice, multicloud access and other tools without requiring extra hardware or software.
Windstream Enterprise added Fortinet as a second SD-WAN partner.
Keep up with the latest videos from TBI. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.