Cloud Connect Course on the University of TBI!
The popularity of cloud computing is growing at a rapid and continuous pace. In fact, Cisco predicts that 86 percent of workloads will be processed by cloud data centers by 2019.
Over the next few years, this market will present remarkable opportunities for revenue generation, but it will require a high-level expertise on the subject. That’s why we have rolled out a brand new University of TBI course on cloud connect. This short video-and-text-based training will allow you to master the different types of cloud connections at your own pace, anytime and anywhere.
The course curriculum includes:
- Definition of a cloud connect
- Metaphors and analogies to simplify how cloud connect works
- Different types of cloud connect – private, public, and point-to-point
- Cloud connect vs. cross connect
- Security of cloud connect
- Channel sales mindset for cloud connect
- TBI’s vendor recommendations
- Qualifying questions
- Short cloud connect quiz
To enroll in this course, take the following steps:
- Log in at http://learn.tbicom.com/
- Scroll down to Latest News
- Select Cloud Connect Training Now Available!
- Follow the instructions and begin learning
Becoming a certified expert in cloud connectivity has never been easier. If you’re not currently a member of the University of TBI, you can enroll here and begin learning today!
To learn more about Cloud Connects, download our guide or read why Doug Deetz, VP of Sales & Marketing thinks all VARs and MSPs should be selling Cloud Connects now.