Employee experience and customer experience. Both have changed dramatically over the past year and will continue to evolve at a rapid pace.
That’s why we launched XCaaS - a cloud communications deployment model that erases the boundary between Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS).
8x8 XCaaS delivers a single platform for cloud-native contact center, voice, team chat, meetings, and embeddable communications. And it’s backed by the industry’s only UCaaS and CCaaS platform-wide 99.99% uptime SLA.
What does this mean for your clients?
According to Metrigy Research, companies that utilize integrated unified communications (UC) and contact center (CC) solutions from a single vendor reported a nearly 100% revenue increase, a 14% cost decrease, a 57% customer ratings improvement, and a 37% agent efficiency improvement.
Contact your 8x8 Channel Account Manager today to learn more about the features that will help your clients realize real operational and revenue results.
This is the future of communications and we are excited to go on this journey with you.
- The 8x8 Team.
Customer sweet spot
- Customers and prospects with on-premise telephony (PBX installed but haven’t migrated to the cloud)
- Greater than 100 telephony extension/seats
- Multiple locations with branches across the country and/or various countries
- Distributed workforce–look for companies that have or want to implement remote working
8x8 XCaaS features and benefits for your customers:
- High Availability Platform: consistent, global service delivery across all employee and customer communications with the highest levels of security, privacy, compliance and data residency adherence through a single framework and policy.
- Company-Wide Collaboration: one organization-wide directory with shared real-time presence and seamless contextual transfers between voice, video and chat interactions.
- Unified Administration: a single provisioning and configuration console for all employee communications along with single pane system-wide monitoring and reporting and mix and match user types.
- Shared Integrations: a single integration framework across contact center and cloud communications for more than 50 third-party apps, including Microsoft Teams, to simplify the technology footprint and extend it to new use cases and workflows.
- Cross-Platform Analytics: relatable, cross-platform data sets that deliver real-time insights from every interaction, as well as more powerful AI and machine learning and a complete view of customer journeys across the organization. Managers and supervisors are able to provide real-time feedback using advanced natural language processing (NLP), machine learning and AI.