TBI's Emily Ball and Bryan Reynolds deliver January Channel News.
Recap of TBI's January Channel News
- Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- TBI and AT&T are hosting a webinar on January 17th: Monetizing Mobility and IoT in the Channel. Register here.
- TBI's Chicago Cloud Commission event is coming up on January 24th.
Leading security providers will discuss latest trends and how you can help protect your customers. You’ll also hear from a TBI partner on best practices when selling security solutions. Register for the event here.
- Attending Channel Partners conference in April? Use code TBI for a FREE Expo Only Pass or to receive discounted rates on other passes.
- Congratulations to our partners and employees who qualified for President's Club! We look forward to celebrating with you in Cabo.
- Did you see our January Newsletter? Here's what's inside:
- Industry News
- CenturyLink is releasing a new managed firewall service that pairs the features of Palo Alto Networks firewalls with its Security Log Monitoring service, which brings correlated threat intelligence, cloud security monitoring, and threat detection and response capabilities.
- AT&T is introducing a new disaster-recovery service with the help of Sungard Availability Services and Amazon Web Services.
- New security features are coming to Ecessa’s SD-WAN solution including a deep-packet inspection and a layer 7 next gen firewall. Customers with SLA contracts can access these new features for free.
Keep up with the latest videos from TBI. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.