TBI's Emily Ball and Bryan Reynolds deliver November Channel News.
Recap of TBI's November Channel News
- Don't forget to sign up for Partner Marketing Center, our free marketing automation tool, and start campaigning to your customer base. Schedule a demo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or download the getting started guide for step-by-step instructions on how to use PMC.
- Learn more about the new enhancements in our Commissions Department including proactive investigation on variances in payouts or deals that have stopped being paid.
- TBI will be in Minneapolis on November 14th for a Cloud Commission event, register here.
- There's still time left to qualify for President's Club! See how you can qualify to win a trip to Cabo in 2019.
- Did you see our November Newsletter? Here's what's inside:
- Are your customers thinking of making a move to fiber? Here are 6 reasons why they should.
- Spectrum shares how they are closing the Enterprise fiber gap.
- TBI and AT&T commissioned Channel Futures to report on channel partners' investments, industry trends, consumer behavior and more. Download the report and view the replay here of the first webinar of the series, Investments to Make in 2019.
- We've added two new Channel Managers to our Channel Sales team, Kit Carker and Robert Schlosser.
- TBI has added four new vendors to our portfolio, including China Telecom and Flexential. Learn about their offerings here.