The new Verizon Partner Program launched April 1 to better serve it’s program members.
A new and improved master agent model has been deployed in the US to enhance the program’s agility and responsiveness and to better meet the needs of program members.
Some of the benefits you’ll receive as a business partner are:
- Competitive revenue-based compensation fees based on total billed revenue
- Expanded US coverage both nationally and regionally with resources to support evolving customer demands
- The implementation of a US master agent model to provide extended support to a large number of sub-agents representing Verizon
- Leading program benefits
- Access to Verizon Product Catalog
- Access to Verizon’s Partner Portal for marketing and sales tools, and more!
“We are deeply committed to helping connect our members with the right resources to address customer needs,” said Bill Hooper, director of the SMB Partner Channel for Verizon Business Markets. “As our program expands, we felt it was time to take it to the next level. Our updated model enables us to work with customers as effectively and efficiently as possible. We view this as a natural evolution to our program, and an obvious step to help our VPP members and customers. This program was designed to respond to the way companies buy technology solutions in today’s marketplace.”
Program updates begin on April 2, 2018, and will continue throughout the year.
Other Important Notes
TBI EXCLUSIVE PROMO:
TBI WIRELESS EXCLUSIVE:
UPCOMING VERIZON ROAD SHOWS:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Verizon is a global leader in the delivery of cloud, security, Machine-to-Machine, mobility, and advanced communications. Verizon also provides converged communications, information, and entertainment services over America's most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.