What they need, when they need it.
Working in a contact center is a stressful job. Juggling multiple requests; balancing customer service with efficiency; and mediating situations if the person on the other end of the line has had a no good, very bad day.
The last thing a contact center agent needs is a difficult platform in which to work.
Enter Agent Workspace for 8x8 Contact Center. The interface to make agents’ lives easier, maximize efficiency and—ultimately—improve both the user and the customer experience.
Launched for general availability in March of 2022, it is already gaining a lot of interest. In fact, 8x8 Agent Workspace was recently named a finalist in the category of Best Innovation in Customer Experience for the Best of Enterprise Connect 2022 awards.
As part of 8x8 Contact Center, 8x8 Agent Workspace provides streamlined navigation and automated workflows that present agents with what they need, when they need it.
The result: 8x8 Agent Workspace makes it easier than ever for contact center agents to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness so that every customer interaction is a great one.
8x8 Agent Workspace is highly intuitive, developed using universally friendly and familiar design patterns that allow agents to begin using it immediately, just like they would any other modern, digital interface.
Quick access to native communication and collaboration tools are available from the agent interface, making it the perfect solution for remote and hybrid work environments.
Contact center agents and their supervisors benefit from the following features:
- Intuitive design: Universally familiar, friendly interface that is simple to use out of the box.
- Browser-based: Supports remote and hybrid work environments.
- Omni-channel: Support for voice and digital channels (chat, email, SMS, social media, messaging apps).
- Single pane of glass: Presents context across channels for faster, personalized customer experience, and streamlined navigation that saves time and prevents user error.
- Journey-focused orchestration: Provides more seamless experiences across channels, including automated workflows to present agents only what they need, when they need it.
- Configurable, role-based interface: Offers greater simple supervisor/admin control, complete with unique design elements that significantly reduce cognitive load and maximize efficiency.
- Integration-friendly approach: Unifies presentation of multiple CRM/data sources.
- Enhanced delivery: Advanced intelligence will deliver “zero-click” real-time agent assist, proactive intelligence/ next best action, and prescriptive coaching recommendations featuring 8x8’s integrated quality, coaching, and interaction analytics solution.
Additionally, agents using Microsoft Teams have access to the integrated 8x8 Contact Center, certified by Microsoft Teams. Today, more than 150,000 users rely on 8x8 for advanced communications for Teams. 8x8 Contact Center is also a Google Chrome Enterprise Recommended (CER) solution, providing additional flexibility for hybrid and remote deployments.
Ready to learn more?
8x8 is transforming the future of business communications with XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™), eliminating the silos between UC and CC. 8x8 XCaaS is the only integrated platform for contact center, voice, video meetings, team chat, and CPaaS embeddable APIs.
Unlike multi-vendor environments, 8x8 XCaaS provides platform-wide reliability with a leading 99.999% uptime SLA, lowers costs, boosts employee productivity and customer engagement, and delivers intelligence through AI-powered experiences and insights.
When you partner with 8x8, your customers will benefit from a solution that is easy to implement, easy to manage, and right-sized for their business. You will benefit by growing your customer base, building new revenue streams, and increasing profits.