New SD-WAN Course on the University of TBI!
SD-WAN is one of the hottest commodities in enterprise technology. In fact, Gartner predicts that 10% of businesses will have replaced their WAN routing with SD-WAN-based path forwarding by the end of 2018; up from less than 1% today.
With such a high demand for this solution, it’s critical for you to know all of its ins and outs so you can properly position it to your customers. To help you do so effectively, we’ve added a new SD-WAN course to the University of TBI.
The course curriculum includes:
- SD-WAN Definition
- Metaphors and Analogies to explain SD-WAN
- SD-WAN vs. MPLS
- Channel Sales Mindset with SD-WAN
- TBI's Vendor Recommendations
- Qualifying Questions
- Short SD-WAN quiz
To enroll in this course, take the following steps:
- Log in at http://learn.tbicom.com/
- Scroll down to Latest News
- Select SD-WAN Training Now Available!
- Follow the instructions and begin learning!
In just 25 minutes, you can widen your knowledge on SD-WAN and become a certified expert on the subject. Enroll today to get started!
If you haven’t already enrolled in the University of TBI, enroll here!