TBI's Emily Ball and Bryan Reynolds deliver September Channel News.
Recap of TBI's September Channel News
- Upcoming events: https://www.tbicom.com/events
- Channel Partners Evolution in D.C. September 9 - 12th
- Road Show in Detroit September 11th
- Cloud Commission in Minneapolis September 12th
- Road Show in Dallas September 17th
- CPaaS Workshop in Chicago September 18th
- Road Show in Kansas City September 26th
- SD-WAN Sales Enablement Resources: https://www.tbicom.com/solutions/network/sd-wan/
- SD-WAN Toolkit
- SD-WAN Comparison Guide
- September Newsletter
- Industry News
VMware recently announced its plans to buy both Carbon Black and Pivotal Software for a combined value of $4.8 billion. Both companies are already VMware partners; Carbon Black will bring new partners in the security space and Pivotal will bring developer-related partners.
TPx, the managed services and connectivity provider, is being acquired by Siris, a private equity firm focused on investing in technology and telecommunications companies.
Keep up with the latest videos from TBI. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.