We’ve added SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) training to the University of TBI!
Training can be found on the front page underneath the "Technology Overview: Recommendations & Suggestions" section:
- SIP superiority over traditional TDM telephony
- Channel Sales importance
- Challenges to identify and conversation starters
- Vendor recommendations
- Discovery questions
- Quote request information
- Short quiz
If you haven’t already, enroll in the University of TBI. Get yourself acquainted. Watch the tutorial video, start your journey and get TBI certified.
- Available anywhere you have an Internet connection and mobile optimized
- Self-paced learning, both video and text-based (eBook) training
- Vendor agnostic information
- Glossary of technology and business terms
- Technology overview and recommendations – material on new and emerging technology markets, including discovery questions and best of breed vendor options
- TBI Solutions Certification v.1.1 – telecommunications and cloud, updated every 6 months
Enroll by emailing email@example.com (available to registered partners only).
For more information on SIP and how to choose a SIP provider checkout TBI's SIP Guide.