CHICAGO, IL – October 1, 2018. TBI, the white-glove solutions delivery provider, has further positioned itself at the forefront of the IT landscape through new strategic partnerships solidified in the third quarter of this year.
These partnerships include Equinix, Nextiva, Office Depot, Sierra Wireless and Towerstream. The addition of these vendors to our provider portfolio not only presents partners with a new set of solutions, but also offers additional resources for end-user engagement. TBI’s solution engineers are also accessible to help all selling partners confidently position, design and implement the new portfolio additions.
“We consistently look to provide the right options for our selling partners to go to market with,” said TBI’s Vice President of Enterprise Sales and IT, Jeff Newton. “These vendors are in our portfolio for a reason. Our vetting process is thorough; we aim to provide our partners with the best of breed solutions that are committed to the channel with sales and technical resources. We are lucky to be in a unique position where channel is an important focus for top vendors and the TBI agent base is an important contributor to their future success.”
- Equinix is the world’s largest retail colocation provider. They offer an impressive amount of cloud onramps directly connecting to major cloud providers in each region across the globe. Equinix offers datacenter services such as colocation, hybrid, private and multi-cloud solutions, cross connects, and an exchange fabric between Equinix datacenter assets.
- Nextiva is an innovative tech company dedicated to simplifying business communications, team collaboration, and customer engagement. NextOS powers its solutions, including business phone service, CRM, analytics, chat, and surveys. Their portfolio of solutions includes UCaaS (including IVR and application integration), Nextiva Clarity, Nextivia Drive, and CCaaS. Founded in 2008 on the principle of Amazing Service, Nextiva serves more than 150,000 businesses nationwide and in Canada and employs over 1,000 team members and boasts the largest ecosystem of cloud to sell in the channel.
- Office Depot now offers a Managed Service solution for IT services, with more than 6,000 certified technicians across the country. Office Depot’s ITaaS Managed Service solution is truly focused towards small businesses across many verticals. Some of the services in their solution include proactive monitoring, anti-virus updates, MS Windows patch management, 24/7 tech support, email protection, server/server OS monitoring, and user identify and access management. In addition to remote IT services, Office Depot does deploy technicians on-site when necessary.
- Sierra Wireless is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. With a rich 24-year history of innovation in the wireless space they have been first to market with many technology solutions for global customers. Their innovative cellular cradlepoint services allow end-users to diversity their networks and allow for dual SIM cards, which enables redundancy in their cradlepoint to fail-over.
- Towerstream has owned and operated a state-of-the-art carrier class Fixed Wireless Network since 1999. Spanning 12 major US markets, Towerstream’s Fixed Wireless Internet Network is 800 feet above the city. Terrestrial diversity allows Towerstream to provide independent and truly redundant Internet connections. As a broadband fiber alternative, Towerstream’s Fixed Wireless Internet Connections are faster than fiber offering lower latency at a lower cost.
TBI maintains a portfolio of voice, internet, data, mobility, cloud and managed services accompanied by back office sales and support resources that enable reseller partners to conduct more effective sales and customer engagement. For more information on how to engage these vendors with TBI, current partners should reach out to their channel managers.
TBI is the nation’s leading third-party technology distributor. Since 1991, it has assisted Systems Integrators, VARs, MSPs, IT consultants and more in advising and sourcing the right technology solutions. TBI serves as a partner’s advocate, ensuring the proper provisioning of cloud, Internet, data, mobility, voice, and managed services from best-in-class service providers to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes. Through training and marketing programs focused on the benefits of technology to the business, TBI empowers its partners to be the foremost authority to advise and source all of their clients’ technology needs. With the largest back-office in the industry, TBI partners are fully supported by certified solutions engineers, pre- and post-sales operations, and project managers. For more information visit www.tbicom.com.