RingCentral has made significant investments in their indirect channel program and have recently announced further expansion by adding TBI as one of their premier Master Agents. They are now partnered with TBI delivering our 2500+ agents leading UCaaS technology. RingCentral touts an easier to manage, more flexible and cost-efficient communications solution to on-premise legacy systems.
They work to connect disparate and mobile workforces and customers alike, globally with cloud voice, messaging, text, conferencing, online meetings, a contact center and a team collaboration product. RingCentral’s Vice President of Channel Sales, Zane Long, states that as more and more enterprises request cloud solutions, TBI partners will now be able to deliver enterprise-grade communications to their business customers as part of their cutting-edge technology offerings.
It’s an exciting time to be a TBI partner. Start selling RingCentral and earn extra money through current incentives:
- RingCentral works seamlessly with the iPad® or iPhone® and they are giving away Apple iPad mini™ 4s when you add three users to your clients’ accounts. The more users that are added, the more free iPads they can receive, up to five per account. Click here for more details.
- Also, the top 10 partners to add the most cumulative lines across all of your customer accounts will win an iPad Pro ($600 value). Click here for more details.
Get paid on big, new deals:
- 5,000+ paid users receive a $50,000 bonus
- 1,500–4,999+ paid user = $25,000 bonus
- 500–1,499+ paid users = $15,000
- 250–499+ paid users = $10,000
- For every new Contact Center deal closed by June 30, 2016, earn an extra 50% bonus on top of your residual-only commissions (bonus paid out for the lifetime of the customer). Click here for more details.
If you’re in the Chicagoland area in June, check out their upcoming Partner Academy, June 14th in Schaumburg. An educational and interactive workshop will cover topics to help you position and win more deals with RingCentral. Learn how mid-market and enterprise businesses are using UCaaS solutions today and how you can participate in this multi-billion dollar market. Free lunch and prizes. Click here to register.
Read more about why your customers should bring RingCentral's UCaaS solution to their business.