More providers were added this month to the master agent’s impressive portfolio of established and emerging technology vendors.
CHICAGO, IL – October 7, 2020 - TBI, the nation’s leading technology brokerage firm, added more top tier providers to their portfolio this month. Committed to building strategic partnerships to serve their partner community, TBI has significantly expanded their portfolio this year, including the addition of several new emerging cloud providers.
The most recent providers added to TBI’s portfolio include –
- Armor – Security provider focused on data and application protection in private, public and hybrid cloud environments
- CommandLink – Provider of UCaaS, CCaaS, SD-WAN, security, managed services and a proprietary SaaS Platform
- CyberSafe - Managed security services provider offering SOCaaS, managed detection and response, and containment solutions
- Dialpad – Provider of cloud-based conferencing, contact center and hosted voice
- HughesNet – Provider of broadband satellite services
- Inteliquent – Voice Infrastructure provider offering SIP Trunking and UCaaS
- LinkAmerica – Managed services provider specializing in IoT solutions
By giving partners access to more best of breed providers, TBI has opened up greater opportunity for partners to grow their offerings with more solution options and greater resources from providers.
Partners can get an introduction to two of TBI's newest security providers, Armor and CyberSafe, at TBI’s NexGen Virtual Connect: Security taking place on October 29th. Registration is free for this event focused on one of the strongest categories in IT – cybersecurity.
To learn more about TBI’s portfolio of providers, visit https://www.tbicom.com/providers/tbi-portfolio/.
TBI is North America’s largest privately held Master Agent. Since 1991, TBI has served as a technology services distributor, assisting Systems Integrators, VARs, MSPs, IT consultants, developers, software distributors and more in advising and sourcing the right technology solutions. TBI serves as a partner’s advocate, ensuring the proper provisioning of cloud, internet, data, mobility, voice, and managed services from best-in-class service providers to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes. With a 75+ person back-office, TBI partners are fully supported by pre- and post-sales operations, commissions analysts and project managers. Solutions engineers and subject matter experts along with training and an award-winning marketing team empower its partners to be the foremost authority to advise and source all of their clients’ technology needs in over 40 countries. For more information visit www.tbicom.com and follow TBI on LinkedIn.