TBI is the only master agency that is the most strategically aligned with AT&T, CenturyLink, Comcast Business and Verizon.
As the first Master Agent to partner direct with the top four tech giants in the country, we have been mutually influential in building a practice that does right by our selling partners.
Our tenured relationships, some dating back 10+ years, and those that signed with TBI when they first launched a channel practice, has allowed for us to align at executive levels, achieve top status and sit on advisory boards to make decisions that increase our partners’ revenues.
Our top position amongst the big four means our partners are better positioned for success:
- A team behind you, championing deals, acknowledgement and resolution of challenges in advisory councils and business reviews
- Longest tenured relationships, executive-level oversight and escalation protocols
- TBI is called upon to beta test new provider programs, solutions made available to the channel and support processes
- TBI holds multiple contracts for various products, market segments and verticals
- Dedicated resources in-market including solution engineers, operations, training and product specialists
- Carrier investment into TBI, carrier resources sitting at TBI offices, concierge support teams at the carrier level
- Teaming opportunities offering higher commissions, SPIFFs and discounting
Hear from the big four’s channel chiefs, the industry’s biggest decision makers, all under one roof at The BIG Event on June 14th and 15th.
These leaders’ decisions influence and set a precedent for channel programs downstream and the overall direction of our industry. No other event will feature the big four Channel Chiefs in one room. We’ll cover:
- Why they choose to invest in TBI
- 5G and IoT
- M&A activity
- Enterprise account teaming
- Their biggest learning moment and how it’s affected their strategy in the next 12 months
- Their mid-market focus
Want to learn more about what makes our Big Four so important? Watch the video to hear Senior Director of Sales, Ryan Schenkel, talk about key components of these partnerships.